Greetings from Chuckletowers! How was last week for you, alright?
Well, you can put all of that to bed now as we’re here with you for Week 22 of the pants pissing link up.
Yes, you’ve got the memo by now, there are four of us running the only linky to amuse your bouche into a mighty cackle. Your hosts are Fran (Whinge Whinge Wine), Sarah (Mumzilla), Beth (Beta Mummy) and me, Sam.
We’re still corralling for votes for dear old Fran at the Mumsnet Blogging Awards, where she’s up for Best Comic Writer. If you have a spare two seconds (literally) to vote for her, we’ll love you long time. This be the link right here.
We had plenty to laugh about in Week 21 but the standout stand up came from the hilarious Suzanne from And Another Ten Things with her PENIS Campaign. Fight the good fight, peeps.
Congrats mate – swing by and collect your #PantsAward badge here.
We’re organised little bees and have stored all of the previous winners here, so if you’ve got a spare ten hours then do mooch over and have a read through.
New Shiny Things!
In the name of all things progressive, we’re dipping our #Chucklemums fingers into all sorts of pies. We now have a swanky Facebook page, here, where we’ll share the winning posts each week as well as various witterings. So you’d better like the page, innit.
We’re also opening up a spanking new Instagram tag and hosting a monthly collection of funny photos, designed to make us laff. If they tie in with your linked post, all the better. So, from the 1st of each month, just use the Chucklemums hashtag and tag our usernames, and we’ll choose our favourite at the end of the month. The winner will get a supersexy Instapants badge, wooo!
Sigh, and now the rules, to stop you all going rogue:
- You’re welcome to link up to two posts each week. No advertising, paid reviews or sponsored posts please.
- Posts don’t have to be brand new but they must be yours and they must be vaguely funny. Obvs humour comes in all shapes and sizes but we can’t do tearjerkers at this party. If you think that your post is funny, chances are at least one of us will!
- Please add your blog or Twitter handle before the title of your post when you link up.
- We open our proverbial doors at 7am Tuesday and call last orders just before 10pm, so you have plenty of time to link up. We try to have all commenting complete by Friday, and announce the winner of the coveted #PantsAward over the weekend.
- We’ll rotate the hosting so that three of us are on duty each week. This means that you’ll always get at least two hosts commenting on your linked post, and sometimes even all three if we’re in good moods.
- We’d be grateful if you could comment on each of the host posts, if you have time. Then the world is your oyster – just choose any other linked post that you fancy and leave them a meaningful comment. Things like “Great post!” are a bit wishy washy.
- If you like a post, feel free to share it on your social media, it’s awfully kind.
- Make sure your Twitter handle appears on your sharing link!
- Once you’ve added your link, tweet @whingewine, @themumzilla, @beta_mummy and @mousemoo_metoo with the hashtag #chucklemums, linking your post for a retweet.
Let’s slap a badge on it and get you linked…
Please copy the code below to display our beaut of a badge on your post.
<div align="center"><a href="http://mousemoometoo.com" rel="nofollow" title="Mouse Moo Me Too"><img src="http://mousemoometoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Chucklemums-Logo.jpg" alt="Mouse Moo Me Too" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
Finalment, click here to add your link!
Loads of love,
The Chucklemums xxx